“Crystallize Your Vision”
3 Days & 2 Nights Retreat
With Dr. Eva A. Malanowski, Psy.D.
Dao House in Estes Park, CO
April 13-15, 2018
Are you ready to break through your blocks and fears to express your unique gifts?
Do you know that there is a vision for your life that is just crying out to be expressed?
Do you fear not discovering the meaning of your life? Not having a profound purpose?
I believe in you and that your unique vision can be brought into manifestation!
Join me and a community of like-minded seekers in the pure air of the Rocky Mountains right at the foot of Longs Peak near Estes Park, Colorado. Here the air is fresh and the visibility is clear and you can experience the breakthrough you have been looking for to finally bring forth your Inspired Vision.
We will spend time doing powerful meditation, Emotional Freedom Techniques (Tapping), guided visualization and writing exercises to help you break through fears, clear confusion and bring out your unique gifts. I will help you discover the subconscious blocks and blind spots that are holding you back from realizing your vision and purpose.
We will enjoy healthy local organic food and a crisp, clean rustic environment. We will hike on the grounds (weather permitting). You will participate in group activities such as Tai Chi and have time for quiet reflection. In the evening we will spend time in the community room around a cozy fire, sipping tea, eating chocolate and talking about the day’s experiences.
You will come away with a clear vison for your future feeling inspired, hopeful and enthusiastic.
All Inclusive Package:
- Chef’s choice organic dinner the day of arrival*
- Continental breakfast, chef’s choice organic lunch and dinner on day two
- Continental breakfast and chef’s choice organic lunch day three (day of departure)
- Overnight accommodations for two nights
- Any service charge and taxes (included in the below price)
- 1 Hour group tai chi, qi gong and/or Dao yin class each day of the retreat
- Hot water and tea service in our lobby and healthy snacks in the evenings
- Use of our onsite trails and amenities for activities and hiking
- A special crystal to commemorate your experience.
To ensure best price and availability please register by March 29th, 2018!
|3 Day & 2 Night||$645.00||$545.00||$495.00|
Horseback riding, individualized Tai Chi instruction, snow shoeing, sleigh rides are all available for an additional price.
Addition nights lodging available at the group rate, please book directly with the lodge.
*Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please let us know ahead of time what your special needs are.
**For triple occupancy the use of a roll-away bed is included – we have 4 total that can be used.
Contact Dr. Eva to Register